This Privacy Statement describes the personal data the Company collects about you, how we use and protect your personal data; and the choices you have about how we use that data.
We recognize that the protection of personal data is an ongoing responsibility and therefore, we will update and amend this Statement from time to time. Please visit our website from time to time to ensure that you are aware of and satisfied with any changes.
The Company, aiming to ensure the protection of users / visitors of the site, informs you both about its practices and about your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data:
1. Type and source of Data we collect
- Name and Surname
- Contact Details (e-mail address, telephone number)
- Invoice details (TIN)
2. Purpose of data processing
The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is to communicate with you for the purpose of sending your purchases and communicating with you to determine the program for the provision of consulting services. We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services. Legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is that the processing is necessary to send or provide you with the Products/Services. The processing of your personal data for marketing and/or promotional purposes is based on your consent.
3. Recipients of the Data
Recipients of the data may be:
- Any third party that provides management, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications service or supports the operation of our business activities.
- Any third-party providing customer service or satisfaction of customer requests.
- Other partners who provide our company with data centers or servers or software products.
- Public bodies and/or judicial officers, within the framework of their legal duties, in accordance with the applicable relevant provisions of the law.
4. Data Security
Our company takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to securely process your data. It ensures the confidentiality, integrity and security of data processing and protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
5. Data Retention
Our company retains your personal data for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. We retain the personal data of the persons who subscribed to our newsletters (and/or promotions and offers) until these persons declare to us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters and /or promotional material from us.
6. Rights of data subjects
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 you have the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data and/or completion of incomplete data
- Right to delete your personal data
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Right to receive your personal data in a structured format and to request their transmission to another controller
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time
If you exercise any of your rights, our company will take every possible measure to satisfy your request within thirty (30) days of receiving it. In any case, you have the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) if you consider that you are affected by the processing of your personal data.
We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, except for the posting of the updated Statement on our website. We may send you periodic emails to remind you of changes and updates to this Statement but you should check our website frequently to be informed of the current and current Privacy Statement.